iPoint is pleased to offer customer support
- By phone: (800) 535-4101
- By email: email@example.com
Our support hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 8 am – 6 pm (Eastern Time)
Friday: 8 am – 5 pm (Eastern Time)
We do attempt to monitor support outside of normal support hours for emergencies, but response times may be delayed.
At iPoint, we fight chaos.
The Phone Support Team fights chaos in 3 ways:
- We make sure any emergency issues (like server outages) are handled quickly and correctly
- We answer quick questions to relieve frustration
- We triage technical issues to make sure iPoint is working to it’s fullest extent
The Email Support Team takes fighting chaos to the next level by adding two more steps to the phone team list:
- We review longer lists of iPoint questions and ensure you get the best answers as fast as possible
- We review feature requests with you and escalate them to the development staff for review and consideration
Our support team members are not trainers. For learning iPoint you will follow these steps:
- The fastest and best method to learn iPoint is to watch our videos in iPoint University. We’ve designed those videos to feel like personal training. These videos show you the on how to do your job in iPoint.
- The manual (yup, you are reading it now) contains a deeper dive into every button, link, and nuance of the software. Here you will learn settings, obscure options, and how to maximize your time in iPoint.
- After you’ve watched the videos and researched the manual, you may have specific questions on how to implement iPoint with your company’s unique procedures. The best thing to do is to write down your questions and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our email support team will review those questions and make sure you have the answers so you can use iPoint to its fullest.
- If you have users who have watched the videos, read the Manual, and asked the questions, but are still struggling to fully understand how to use iPoint, then you can request individual live training.
- Please provide us with a list of your questions or an agenda of what you would like covered in your training and we’ll work to schedule a time with you.
- If you feel your full team needs dedicated in-person training, fear not. We have a superhero trainer in our midst and he can come to visit you for a 3-day immersive training. [ Learn more here ]
We use a ticket system to track issues that arise. All voicemails and emails are converted into a ticket automatically.