The Customer Job Lead Source helps you mark where customer leads came from. Maybe you sent a mass-market email campaign. Or the customer could have called you because of an advertisement you run in a local builders magazine. Track those leads by creating a list of Lead Sources here.
- Place your cursor in the first empty Item Name field and enter the Lead Source.
- Reorganize the leads numerically by placing a number in the Sort Order field.
- Remove a particular lead source by clicking the blue Delete Item button on the line.
- Select the specific source where you acquired this customer on the Customer’s CRM window at the Lead Source dropdown.
- Sort your list of customers on the Customer or Contact List by selecting the Options button > Filter tab > Deal Source. Then place a star next to the Job Lead Source you want to display. You can select one or multiple sources.