The Customer Notes Report prints all of the notes that have been entered into iPoint for a specific customer.
These are the customer notes visible by going to CRM > Customer > Notes and come from:
- Work Order Notes
- Work Order Check Out Notes
- Project Notes
Each note is presented showing the:
- Note: the information written
- Date: the date and time stamp when the written note was entered
- User: who entered the note
As with most iPoint reports, there are a number of options available by clicking on the Options button. These filters are also available when you select the report from the Reports module.
- Note From Date – notes created on or after this date will be displayed
- Note To Date – notes created before or on this date will be displayed
- Customer – select a specific customer to show reports for
- Project – only show notes associated with a specific Project
- Work Order – show only notes that came from a particular Work Order
- Summarize By:
Customer groups all notes for a particular customer together
Work Order – groups all notes for a particular work order together
Hide Persistent WO Notes – when this box is checked, notes from persistent work orders will be excluded
Hide Internal Notes – this checkbox causes any notes marked as Internal to be excluded
The standard report buttons are available:
- Print – causes the report to be printed
- Save – will create a PDF of the report and open a save dialogue so it can be saved on your computer
- Email – opens an email using your default email program and attaches the PDF to that email
- View PDF – creates a PDF and displays it on the screen for viewing.
- Update Report – will refresh the screen utilizing the Options and Filters chosen above.