The gear icon at the top corner of the calendar opens a number of options for displaying the calendar. Keep in mind that these settings are user-specific. So the changes you make to your settings will not affect your co-workers’ view of the calendar.
The second section of options is Filters. Setting these filters will cause the calendar to load with these filters by default. Of course, they can always be modified when viewing the calendar.
Choose which type of events you want to be displayed on your calendar by default.
- Work Orders/Events – place a star here to show work orders and events
- Assignments – place a star here to show dated assignments (assignments without a date are not displayed.)
- Milestones – a star here will include the milestones defined on Projects [ Read More ]
Use these settings to only display specific calendar entries.
- Title – use the wild card text field to search for a specific list of entries. For example, you could enter a client’s name to find work orders and events that relate to that individual client.
- Status – this filter opens a list of work order statuses. Place a star next to the status you’d like to display. You could use this filter to find all work orders that have been Scheduled – Not Confirmed making it easy to see the calls you need to make to confirm a technician’s arrival. You can select multiple statuses simultaneously using this filter.
This filter helps find events and work orders that are assigned to specific individuals in your organization.
- Resource Calendar – use the dropdown list to select a particular calendar group causing only users assigned to that calendar group to be displayed. [ Read More ]. Selecting a particular calendar group adjusts the names displayed in the User Resources section below.
- Clear the Resource Calendar filter to show all available users in iPoint.
- User Resources – click on the User Resources to open a window of users in iPoint. This list can be adjusted to display a particular sub-group by choosing a resource calendar group above. Place a star next to users whose events and work orders you want to view.
- Note: The order you place the stars next to resources will determine the order that they are displayed on the calendar. So if you place a star next to resource #5 first and then choose resource #1, the fifth resource’s events will appear before the first resource’s events.
- Project – use the list of projects to narrow down the events even further. By placing stars next to one or more projects, only events and work orders associated with the starred projects will appear on the calendar.