The time clock module shows all of the time entries for the current user on this device. These time entries are general entries for the day. Think of them as payroll time that your HR team will use to process your paycheck.
These entries are not associated with time entered on a work order, other than the fact that you have to be clocked in for the day before you can track your time on individual work orders. (This assumes that you are set up as an hourly employee. Salaried employees are not required to punch the time clock in order to check into a work order.)
Each time entry displays:
- Time In
- Time Out
- Total Time
Quick Links Bar
The bar at the bottom of the list of time entries provides links to:
- Time Entry – tap the clock icon to open a pop-up window where you create new payroll time entries.
- Tap the Clock In button to start the time clock
- Tap the Clock Out button to stop the time clock
- Refresh Screen – use this button to refresh time entries from the server.
- < and > – the arrow buttons help you navigate to subsequent pages of time entries. Based on your settings, you can define how many time entries appear on a single screen. Use the arrows to move forward and backward in the list of entries.
- Gear – the gear icon lets you navigate to a specific page of time entries
- First Page
- Last Page
- Nth Page – where you define the value for N