Contact Relations are used in the Related Contacts section of a customer’s CRM record. A customer can have multiple individuals associated with the account like contractors, family members, maintenance contacts, building managers, and so on. Each contact can then be assigned a contact relationship, which is set up on this Pop Up List.
- Click in the first available blank field and type in the name of the contact relationship.
- Use the Sort Order field to organize the contact names in a specific order.
- To delete a specific Contact Relation name, click the blue Delete Item button at the end of the line to be removed.
- Related contacts appear on the Customer Record by clicking on the Related Contacts options
- The contact types appear next to the entry screen as well as on the details portion
- For complete details go to CRM > Customer > Related Contacts