View the Assignments List
On the left side of each assignment you see:
- Assignment name – this is the assignment being asked for.
- Status – is the status done, in progress, not started?
- Tags for this assignment, separated by a “|” symbol
- Created: Date the assignment was created and who created it
On the right side of each assignment you can see:
- Staff: Employee assigned to this assignment
- Category: Category of the assignment
- Priority: Priority for this assignment
- Due: date and time when the assignment needs to be complete
Use the Filter field at the top of the screen to search through all the listed Assignments. Enter an alpha-numeric text string to search the assignment name, tags, and staff fields. The red X will clear the filter field.
Edit, View and Create Assignments
Click on an assignment to open the Assignment details. Once open, you can edit and modify the assignment as necessary. For a complete description of the assignment, check out the Assignment module here in the manual.
Click the New Assignment button to create a new assignment. Throughout the software, anytime you create an assignment it will be linked to the place where you create it. In this case, the assignment will be linked to this customer record here in CRM.
For more information about the Assignments section, watch the following video: