In the Assignments section, you can view any assignments created for this customer. Assignments are internal “to-dos” that you can create anywhere in iPoint. In addition, iPoint will display assignments assigned to a user on the user’s dashboard.
On the left side of each assignment, you see:
- Assignment name – the details of the assignment.
- Status – is the status done, in progress, not started?
- Tags for this assignment. A “|” symbol separates each tag
- Created: Date the assignment was created and who created it
On the right side of each assignment, you can see:
- Staff: User assigned to this assignment
- Category: Category of the assignment
- Priority: Priority for this assignment
- Due: date and time when the assignment needs to be complete
The ARCHIVED tag indicates that the assignment has been completed and can be hidden from view in the Assignments module.
Use the Filter field at the top of the screen to search through all the listed Assignments. Enter an alpha-numeric text string to search the assignment name, tags, and staff fields. The red X will clear the filter field.
Click on an assignment in the list to open the Assignment details. Once open, you can modify the assignment as necessary. For a complete description of the assignment, review the Assignment Module portion of the manual. .
Click the New Assignment button to create a new assignment. Anytime you make an assignment throughout the software, it will be linked to the module where you created it. In this case, the assignment will be linked to this customer record here in CRM.
For more information about the Assignments section, watch the following video: