The Sales Order list shows all active sales orders for the customer.
At the top of the window are three icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Magnifying Glass searches for a specific sales order using a wildcard search. Enter the word or phrase and click Filter to display only sales orders containing that word or phrase.
The sales order list shows:
- Sales Order Number and Name
- Total value of the sales order
- The name of the Sales Rep
- Sales Order Status
- Who Created the proposal and When it was created
At the bottom of the screen is the total sales price of all displayed sales orders.
Tap on any sales order to see the full details.
Note: The Sales Order module has not been optimized for mobile view. So you might find it easier to use a computer to view and modify a sales order.