The print preview window allows users to see exactly what the printed page will look like when fully rendered. The preview is comprised of a preview screen and an options pain. Changing settings in the options will affect what is being displayed in the Preview.
- The Document Name is displayed at the top of the options. This lets the user know what headers, footers, and document settings are being used to generate the preview.
- Total Pages shows how many separate Pages are used in the document. Keep in mind that a Page might have multiple printed pages as a single Page can have up to 10 pages of text.
- Go to Page allows the user to quickly navigate to various pages within the document:
- First takes you to the first page of the document
- Last displays the final page of the document
- Previous navigates to the page preceding the current page in the preview window.
- Next moves to the page immediately following the current page in the preview window.
- Select Page for Print Preview lets the user see how various other pages would look with the current Documents headers, footers, and settings, even Pages not included in this Document.
- The blue Clear Selection button removes the page chosen in the Select Page dropdown.
- Exit Print Preview closes the preview windows and takes the user back to the window they were previously working on.
- Download Image Templates causes iPoint to save blank PNG images to the users desktop. These templates of varying sizes can then be modified to include specific graphics and layouts and re-imported back into the iPoint Document Builder templates.
Last modified: 10 Dec 2018
Thanks for your feedback.