The Labor Hours report provides a breakdown of hours needed to complete the job. This calculation is based on the number of labor hours assigned to each item on the proposal and any additional standalone time added.
- Click the Labor Hours button in the Reports tab to open the Labor Hours Report.
- Once the report opens, click the Options button in the upper left corner to define the order hours are displayed.
The Options button lets you choose how to display and print the report.
By default, the Labor Hours Report is sorted by Phase. But you can further define how the hours are displayed by choosing one or more Sort Options.
- Sales Order
- Product Instance
- Sales Rep
- Print Report – this will open the print dialogue on your computer so you can print it to your favorite printer
- Save as PDF – this will open your computer save file dialogue, and then you can pick a location to save the PDF file
- Email – click this to open your default email application. The PDF will be added as an attachment. Then you can address the email and write a note to whomever you want.
- Save in Docs – this button saves the Labor Hours Report to the Documents / Assignments tab in Proposal Details.
Jump to several different reports by clicking the following buttons:
- Client Proposal – opens the screen where you can customize the proposal and then send or print it
- Labor Hours – shortcut to this report (kinda redundant, huh?!?)
- Profit & Loss – a quick link to the report showing profit margin on items, labor, and the entire job
- Product List – opens a report showing the items sold on this proposal
- Close the Report Options window
- Details – open the details section of the proposal
- Designer – go to the Designer for this proposal