The Labor Hours report provides a breakdown of hours needed to complete the job. This calculation is based on the number of labor hours assigned to each item on the proposal as well as any additional standalone time added.
- Click the Labor Hours button in the Reports tab to open the Labor Hours Report.
- Once the report opens, click the Options button in the upper left corner to run the report sorted by:
- Labor Phase
- Group (i.e. types of equipment)
- Location (i.e. rooms of the job)
Click the Options button at the top of the Labor Hours Report to open the Report Options popover window. Here there are a number of things you can do from this report
By default, the Labor Hours Report is sorted by Phase. Sort options are:
- Click the By Phase button to filter by the phase associated with each item
- Click the By Group button to filter by group assigned to each item
- Click the By Location button to filter by the location where each item is intended to be installed
- Print Report – this will open the print dialogue on your computer so you can print it to your favorite printer
- Save as PDF – this will open your computer’s save file dialogue and then you can pick a location to save the PDF file
- Email – click this to open your default email application. The PDF will be added as an attachment. Then you can address the email and write a note to whomever you want.
- Save in Docs – this button saves the Labor Hours Report to the Documents / Assignments tab in Proposal Details.
Jump to a number of different reports by clicking the following buttons:
- Client Proposal – opens the screen where you can customize the proposal and then send or print it
- Labor Hours – shortcut to this report (kinda redundant, huh?!?)
- Profit & Loss – a quick link to the report showing profit margin on items, labor, and the entire job
- Product List – opens a report showing the items sold on this proposal
- Close the Report Options window
- Details – open the details section of the proposal
- Designer – go to the Designer for this proposal