The Customer AR report shows a list of customer invoices and how much the customer owes on each. Each transaction highlights:
- Customer’s Account Number
- Customer name
- Client Type as defined in CRM on the Customer record
- Invoiced is the total amount of all invoices for the customer
- The amount Paid for the invoices displayed
- Balance is the amount remaining to be paid calculated as Invoiced minus Paid
- Date Last Invoice is the date of the last invoice included
- Received Payment is the date of the last payment received from the customer
- Rep is the name of the sales representative assigned to the customer.
Report Options include:
- Last Invoiced Date – set From and To dates to specify a specific date range of invoices. This enables you to look at invoices for April, for example.
- Last Payment Date – set From and To dates to specify a date range when payments were received.
- Balance – use this filter to narrow down the customer balances as follows:
- Positive – the customer has a positive A/R balance, they owe you money.
- Negative – the customer has a negative A/R balance, they have a credit on account.
- Has Balance – shows customers with either a negative or positive account balance.
- No Balance – displays customers who owe nothing and have no credits.
- Customer Type – use this filter to return a list of Commercial, Retail, or another type of customer.
- Sales Rep – filter to show only clients associated with a particular salesperson.
Customer Name – this option will group all jobs by their parent customer.
Sales Rep – this option groups all customers based on the assigned salesperson.
There are three sort options available to you: Date Last Invoiced, Date Last Paid, and Balance. You can choose to use one or multiple sorts by choosing them in the order you want to sort.
Click the direction arrow on each sort column to indicate ascending or descending.
Standard Print, Save, Email, and View PDF options are available.
The Force Totals to Refresh button will update the report to include transactions entered into iPoint while you’ve been working on the report.