The Physical Stock Count tab is where you will conduct a physical inventory. Physical counts are typically done at the end of the fiscal year. But you might also conduct spot counts periodically through the year.
Use this button to start a new physical inventory count.
This button will toggle between active inventory counts and a list of all inventory counts, completed or not.
The list of counts provides basic information about the inventory count
- Location – shows which warehouse the count represents
- Memo – any notes added to the physical count is displayed here
- Date – the date someone started the physical count
- User – shows the name of the user who started the physical count
- Button – there are three buttons that you might see
- – means that a user paused a physical count. Clicking this button will re-open the physical count so you can continue working on it.
- – means that a user has the physical count open and is actively working on it
- – this button displays when the count has been finalized and committed. Click the button to see the results of the completed physical count.
Clicking on any inventory line opens the Physical Inventory window