Note: You must be designated as a System Administrator to be able to access the Settings module. [ Read More ]
Settings are broken into 16 categories:
- Company Info – this is where you define the company name, address, and other contact details
- Users – set up and define the people who use iPoint
- Permission Sets – define what parts of the software various users can access
- Pop Up Lists – if you see a drop-down list in iPoint, chances are it is customizable. This is where you customize those lists.
- Punch Lists – define sub-tasks for technicians to complete as they perform tasks within iPoint
- Notification Methods – define how iPoint will send notifications to your users (part 1 of the notification settings)
- Notification Builder – define what notifications are sent to which users (part 2 of notification settings)
- Labor Phases – set up labor phases and define how and where they are used
- QuickBooks – configure how iPoint and QuickBooks communicate to each other
- Custom Templates – build and customize the proposal templates sent to customers
- Document Builder – if iPoint doesn’t have the sales or receipt document you need, you can create a custom one here
- Module Settings – each of the modules have specific settings unique to that module. Here is where you define those module related settings.
- Integrations – define parameters for various software platforms thatwork with iPoint
- Terms of Service – the legalize we have to show you
- Morning Coffee – the administrative version of the custom reports that can auto-generate for your staff
- Web Services – configure the web portal, used for electronic signatures and marketing
Last modified: 8 Jun 2020
Thanks for your feedback.