The Google integration allows you to send iPoint calendar information directly to your Google calendar. This is ideal for folks who rely on GSuite applications to run their business.
- Click Step 1. : Authorize Google Calendar button
- A Google window will appear where you will authorize iPoint to communicate with Google. You will probably need to log in to your Google account that you are syncing your calendar to.
- Click the Allow button.
- Once the Google account is link you will see the iPoint web page displayed in the center of the window.
- Click Step 2. : Initialize Authorization
- Once Google authorizes iPoint to communicate with their server, you will see “You Are Authorized” across the top of the screen
- Your integration with Google Calendars is set up. To finish you will need to go to Settings > Users > Google Calendar.
Step 3. Push Only (Do Not Sync Changes from Google)
This feature has been disabled for the time being.
Integration Disclaimer: Google is a third-party application that is completely unrelated to iPoint, LLC and we have no control over their code. From time to time, Google may choose to modify their API code, which is outside iPoint’s control. We make every effort to maintain accurate connections to external, third-party applications. But in the event you have a problem, please let us know so we can work with Google to rectify the situation.
To assist you in the Google Calendar integration, we present this video: