Every task on a work order or project can have its own status
- To add a new task status, click in the first empty Item Name field and type the status. Or, click on a previously entered status to edit it.
- Place a numeric value in the Sort Order field to organize the statuses.
- Put a check in the First box for the initial status of new tasks. This will be automatically applied to every new task created.
- The Last box indicates the final task status.
- The Working box designates the default status when a technician is working on that particular task.
- Click the blue X button to delete a particular status.
- When a technician is logged into a work order, they can choose task details to set the status of a particular task.
Last modified: 1 Mar 2019
Thanks for your feedback.