In this section, you can view a list of payments the customer has made. In addition, you can see the customer’s Total Paid amount and Available Credit amount at the top of the screen.
For each payment in the list, you can see:
- Payment: The amount paid
- Check: If the payment was made by check, the check number is displayed here.
- Type: The payment method, for example, Cash, Visa, Cashier’s Check, etc.
- Date: The date your customer made the payment
- Credit: The amount credited to the customer’s account
View/Edit Payment Details
To view or edit payment details:
- Click on a payment in the list
- The payment will open in the “Accounting module” :https://ipointsolutions.net/manual/1/en/topic/accounting-payments
Create a New Payment
- Click the New Payment button
- A new payment will open in the Accounting module
Stored Payment Methods
The Stored Payment Methods button is only visible if your company has activated the Recurring Payment functionality of iPoint.
When a customer enters a payment method, the Web Portal, the Stored Payment Methods portal will store their references here.
Click the Stored Payment Methods button opens a pop-up window where you can see:
- The Email Address the customer uses
- Any Store Payment Methods that the customer has entered
- Note: You cannot edit or add Stored Payment Methods here.
The Update button lets you change where customer payment emails are sent.
iPoint Version: 10.0929
Last modified: 8 Oct 2021
Thanks for your feedback.