In this section, you can view a list of payments the customer has made. You can see the customer’s Total Paid amount and Available Credit amount at the top of the screen.
For each payment in the list, you can see:
- Payment: The amount paid
- Check: If the payment was made by check, the check number is displayed here.
- Type: The method of payment, for example, Cash, Visa, Cashier’s Check, etc.
- Date: The date the payment was made
- Credit: The amount credited to the customer’s account
View/Edit Payment Details
To view or edit payment details:
- Click on a payment in the list
- The payment will open in the Accounting module
Create a New Payment
- Click the New Payment button
- A new payment will open in the Accounting module
Stored Payment Methods
The Stored Payment Methods button is only visible if your company has activated the Recurring Payment functionality of iPoint.
When a customer’s payment methods are entered into the Web Portal, their references will be stored here. Clicking the button opens a popover showing the available payment options entered for the associated email address.
Note: You cannot edit or add Stored Payment Methods here.