One of the many nifty features the iPoint Library does is; sync. It automatically syncs to 6 different data points to align your price changes.
- Cost – This is your hard cost (what you pay), specific to your vendor
- Price – The retail price of the item
- Min/MAP – Minimum Price / Minimum Advertised Price (where available)
- Manufacturer/Brand – The manufacturer (or brand) of the item
- Description – A written representation of the item from the manufacturer (where available)
- Picture – A visual image thumbnail of the item (where available)
- Alternative Vendor Pricing – Some items can be available from multiple vendors. Enabling this field allows you to sync the cost from any other vendors you’ve set up.
- Navigate to set up Alternate Vendors
Last modified: 25 Jul 2023
Thanks for your feedback.