The Item Allocations report provides a list of all products that have been staged (or allocated) for a particular job. This report is sorted by customer names.
- Item – the part number for the item
- Date – displays the date of the document where the item was staged
- User – shows who was the last user to modify the report
- Document – displays the document type and number, along with the name of the document (i.e. sales order name)
- Sold – shows the quantity that has been sold to the customer
- Staged – displays the quantity that has been allocated
- Delivered – if there is a partial delivery, the amount delivered will be displayed here.
- Information buttons – when viewing the report on the computer, you can click the Info button to take you to the specific sales order, project, work order, or invoice where the product is allocated.
Here are the Options available by clicking on the options button.
Originating Source – use this dropdown menu to show parts that have been allocated (or staged) on a particular type of document:
** All But Sales Order – shows allocated on everything except for sales orders
** Invoice – displays items allocated on invoices
** Project – lets you see parts that have been staged on projects only
** Sales Order – shows sales order items that have been staged
** Work Order – shows parts allocated only on work orders
** New in 9.0924
The standard report generation options are also available:
- Print – opens the print dialogue on your computer so you can print the report
- Save – use the computer’s save dialogue to save a PDF copy of the report
- Email – attaches a PDF copy of the report to your default email program
- View PDF – opens the PDF on-screen so you can view it
- Close and Update – closes the Options window.