This is the screen where you define how iPoint calculates commissions for each of your users. Before you get started here, though, be sure you have set up default commission schedules in Settings > Module Settings > Commissions.
- Click in the schedule field to reveal a dropdown menu with the default commissions.
- Select a default commission schedule to assign it to the user
- You’ll notice that the other fields on the screen are populated with the default schedule details.
Alternately, you can manually enter commissions directly here on this screen, adjusting:
- Gross Flat Percent – calculated by taking a set percentage of the gross sale on an invoice or sales order. Enter the percentage amount in the Percentage field.
- Profit Flat Percent – calculated against the profit of the invoice or sales order. Enter the percentage amount in the Percentage field.
- Margin – Tiered Percent – calculated based on a sliding scale of the margin.
Separate Parts & Labor
Checking this box allows you to define different commission structures for Parts and Labor.
- Enter the percentage of commission as calculated by the Type above.
- If you have chosen the Margin – Tiered Percent commission type, this field turns into a grid where you define the range of margin and what the percentage of commission is for each range.
- Note: You must cover the entire range from 0 – 100% for this feature to function properly. We recommend entering commissions using the hundredth decimal place to ensure you cover the full range of percentages.
iPoint Version: 10.0609
Last modified: 15 Jun 2021
Thanks for your feedback.