Payment Schedules are the way you communicate to your customer what percentage of a job needs to be paid at various stages in the life of a sales order.
When creating a proposal or sales order, a user can choose from a dropdown list of default payment schedules. iPoint will then apply the chosen payment schedule to the proposal and calculate how much money is due at each phase of the job.
On the left side of the Payment Schedules screen is a list of schedules that have already been created.
- Click the Select button to display the schedule details on the right side of the screen.
- Click the Trash Can to delete a specific schedule.
Or, you can create a new payment schedule by clicking the blue New Schedule button.
The side of the screen, and in the case of a New Schedule all the fields will be blank.
- The Schedule Name field displays the name of the schedule selected. (Simply amazing!) Should you choose to change the name, click in the field to edit.
- The payment window shows the percentage schedules.
- To add a line, click the Description below the last line on the schedule.
- Then click on the Percent field to enter a specific percentage.
- Any line can be edited by clicking in the respective field.
- Click the Trash Can to delete a specific line.