The Priority field is assigned to elements in iPoint to prioritize data elements. For example, you may want to create a list of tasks on a work order with specific tasks marked as a higher priority for completion than other tasks.
- Create a new Priority Item Name by clicking in the first blank field and typing the name of the priority.
- Edit existing Priority Item Names by clicking in the field to be edited.
- Create a Sort Order by assigning a number to each Priority.
- Delete a Priority by clicking on the blue Delete Item button.
- The Priority is used on Tasks assigned on Projects to Work Orders. In the illustration note that the priority is set in the drop-down menu and is also displayed on the Task List.
iPoint Version: 10.0309
Last modified: 12 Mar 2021
Thanks for your feedback.