The Settings screen is where you define how much data is available offline as well as some display settings for the app. These settings are user-specific and only affect the user on the device where they are set.
- Records Per Page – enter a number to define how many work orders will display at a time on the Work Orders List
- View All Techs Work Orders – check this box to download all technicians’ work orders. This is typically done by a supervisor or manager. Leave unchecked to only download your work orders.
- Auto-Clockin on Check In – check this box to force iPoint to clock you in on the time clock (on the dashboard). Leave it unchecked and you will have to check-in manually.
- Records Per Page – how many time clock entries are visible on the Time Clock page? Enter a number here to define how many entries you want to see.
- Records Per Page – how many tasks will show on the work order Task List at a given time? Enter a number here.
Daily Offline Storage
- Download Work Order Agenda – check this to store the work orders scheduled for today for offline mode.
- Download Work Order Details – check this box to have the work order details stored on your device. Left unchecked, you won’t be able to see the details field when offline.
- Download Customer Media – check this box to download pictures from the customer, even those not associated with this work order. Leave unchecked to exclude pictures from downloading.
- Download Customer Notes – checking this box will cause historical notes for a customer to download when one of their work orders downloads. If you don’t want access to historical notes while offline, don’t check the box.
- Download Task List – the task list is the checklist of things to accomplish on a work order. No check means you don’t get to see what needs to be done when you are offline.
- Download Task Details – tasks can have additional details beyond the basic description. Left unchecked, you won’t be able to see details for tasks on a work order when you are lacking an internet connection.
- Records Per Page – how many calender entries are visible on a single page of the Calendar? You can define that number by entering it here.
iPointTech Version: 1.1125006
Last modified: 1 Dec 2020
Thanks for your feedback.