The Sales Order Summary report gives you a quick look at the sales orders in your system. Clicking on any sales order line will open the sales order in a new window.
Here are the details you’ll find on this report:
- Design Name – is the sales order number followed by the SO name
- Price Total – shows the total price of all items and modifiers excluding sales tax. Clicking on Price Total changes the header to Grand Total which is the total including taxes.
- Note: Uncommitted Change Orders are not included in the Summary numbers.
- Not Invoiced – lets you know how much of the sales order has not yet been invoiced
- Invoiced – is the amount of the sales order that has been invoiced to the customer
- Not Paid – this differs from Not Invoiced as it describes the unpaid balance on the sales order
- Labor – displays the number of sold hours on the sales order
- Totals – at the bottom of the report are the totals for each column of the report
Clicking the Options button allows you to customize the report using a series of filters. Note: Some of these options are also available before you run the report when you select it in the reports module.
- Sales Order From Date – display sales orders created on or after this date
- Sales Order To Date – show sales orders created on or before this date
- Site – when using Multi-Site Inventory you can show sales orders attributed to a specific Site.
- Sales Order Status – filter the report for sales orders matching a specific Sales Order Status [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Filter – filter the report for SOs matching a specific class [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Type – use the Type field on the SO to find specific Sales Orders
- Sales Order Sales Person – show sales orders where a specific user is listed as the Sales Person
- Sales Order Technical Designer – display sales orders assigned to a particular Technical Designer
- Sales Order Project Manager – show only SOs that match a particular Project Manager
- Include Archived Sales Orders
- Show Only – show only sales orders that are marked as archived
- Don’t Show – show only sales orders that are NOT marked archived
- Show All – display all sales orders regardless of their archived status
- Next Install Date After – show sales orders after the date entered on the Next Install Date field
- Next Install Date Before – show sales orders before the date entered on the Next Install Date field
These options will sort the sales orders and summarize them by a particular filter. You can use multiple summary options to sort the list even further.
Customer groups sales orders for the same customer/job together as well as providing a total for the customer
Sales Rep shows all sales orders attributed to a specific salesperson together. Totals for the salesperson are also displayed.
Next Install Date groups the list by next install date
- Print – will print the found set of sales orders to your printer
- Save – will save a PDF of the report to the location you choose on your computer or network
- Email – attaches the report as a PDF to an email using your default email program
- View PDF – opens the PDF of the report so you can view it
- Update Report – refreshes the report using the options and summary settings described above
- Close – closes the Options pop-over window.