The Assignment Status lets you communicate with other team members where an assignment is in the process of being completed. – New in 10.0708
- Enter the list of the statuses an assignment goes through. For example, Assigned, In Process, In Review, and Completed.
- Put the statuses in the order they occur by placing a number in the Sort Order field.
- Place a check in the First checkbox to designate the initial (or first) status when creating a new change order.
- Place a check in the Last checkbox indicating the final status of a change order. The last status is used when closing and archiving a sales order to ensure the change order is done without opening it.
- Delete an unwanted Change Order Status by clicking the blue X Box.
Note: iPoint comes with the default status of Not Started, In Progress, On Hold, and Complete. If you do not enter any new statuses here on the Assignment Status Pop Up List, these defaults will apply to Assignments generated in your system.
- The Assignment status helps users see what is happening with assignments without having to open them.