Have you ever wondered what our developers are up to next? Have a pending feature request you’re wondering about? Then, check back here to see what those developers are working on and what you may see coming down the road to your iPoint!
- Tech App Enhancements
- The Tech App is live in the App Store and can work without internet
- We are actively building out Added Parts and Inventory controls!!!
- Inventory Overhaul
- Phase 1 is Complete
- Phase 2 is Coming
- This is where we’ll add the ability to track a single item from purchase through delivery with serialized stock IDs
- FIFO/LIFO asset valuations
- Design & Engineering
- We are building our own using the draw.io framework. So if you curious what it will be like, check out that.
- Improved Analytics
- Static analytics for each module
- Customizable dashboards
- New Calendar that will work on web version of iPoint
- Enhanced web version of iPoint
- Native iOS and Android applications
- New CRM Interface
- Logging of email history
- Rich text email generation with click tracking
- Individual 2-way google calendar sync
- Online appointment scheduling
Next on our plate
- Recurring Revenue (RMR)
- We currently have the ability to schedule recurring invoices, have those auto sent to the customer and auto charge the customer’s credit card
- Next up, we’ll look at creating a service contract module where you can sell plans with different hours and levels of service. These would be auto charged monthly and work done would be tracked against the sold hours.
- WO/Scheduling Adjustments
- Text Reminders
- 2-Way Calendar Sync with Google
- Proposal Electronic Signature and Payment Portal Invoicing in one link to your customer
Down the Road
- Proposal Adjustments
- Flat Dollar Modifiers
- Unlimited Customizable Modifiers
- Able to turn on and off modifier per item or CO
- Set cost and taxability per modifier
- Have modifier be based on item cost instead of price
- Revision Comparison Report
- Enhanced Reporting Options for Optional Items
- WO/Scheduling Adjustments
- Improve Scheduling Workflow
- Outlook Calendar Integration
- Ticketing System
- We get lots of questions about are we going to integrate with Zendesk or another 3rd party, and I (Rob) WISH I had an answer to this, but unfortunately I don’t. It’s possible we integrate with a third party, it’s possible we build our own ticketing system. At iPoint we are on our 5th ticketing system in 6 years and every one of them leaves something to be desired. BUT our needs are different than an AV integrator. There are too many balls in the air on this one and I’m a beginner juggler at best. What I can say is, do what’s best for you and your company now. AND if you love the ticketing system you are using, let us know as we definitely take that into consideration of what we’ll do when we begin developing this.
Last modified: 21 Sep 2022
Thanks for your feedback.