iPoint integrates with multiple software platforms to keep you connected and operating smoothly. This section provides integration into various online applications.
Click on the links below to learn more about that particular integration.
- Google Calendar – You can push events and work orders from iPoint to your Google calendar. Unfortunately, at this time, iPoint cannot pull Google calendar events into iPoint.
- QuickBooks Online – QuickBooks is used to run financial reports, process payables, and do deep-dive financial analysis. If you use the online version of QuickBooks, this is where you will set that relationship.
- Portal – Portal.io is a 3rd party ordering platform that has agreed to let iPoint use their item database. This integration allows you to pull item details from their database and use them directly in iPoint.
- CCP – iPoint offers connectivity to a number of Credit Card Processors. Use this section to hook your processor with iPoint to provide seamless payment transactions for your customers.
- Slack – iPoint also integrates with the 3rd party communication tool Slack. While this setting is not defined in the Integrations section of settings, we are documenting it here to simplify finding the instructions in the manual.
iPoint Version: 9.0924
Last modified: 21 Feb 2022
Thanks for your feedback.