iPoint integrates with multiple software platforms to keep you connected and operating smoothly. This section provides integration into various online applications.
Click on the integration you want to learn more about.
- Google Calendar – events and work orders from iPoint can be pushed to your Google calendar. At this time, Google calendar events cannot be pulled into iPoint.
- QuickBooks Online – QuickBooks is used to run financial reports, process payables, and do deep-dive financial analysis. If you use the online version of QuickBooks, this is where you will set that relationship.
- Portal – Portal.io is a 3rd party ordering platform that has agreed to let iPoint use their item database. This allows you to pull item details from their database and use them directly in iPoint.
- CCP – iPoint offers connectivity to a number of Credit Card Processors. Use this section to hook your processor with iPoint to provide seamless payment transactions for your customers.
- Slack – iPoint also integrates with the 3rd party communication tool Slack. While this setting is not defined in the Integrations section of settings, we are documenting it here to simplify finding the instructions in the manual.
iPoint Version: 9.0924
Last modified: 5 Oct 2020
Thanks for your feedback.