The Sales Order Production report is ideal for companies using the RFP billing process as it lets you see the value of goods and services that have been delivered to the customer. You’d use this to determine if additional funds are needed from the customer to pay for the items delivered to them. Note: Click on a sales order to open it in a new window.
Available information includes:
- Ref # – the sales order name and number (or the customer name if sorting by customer)
- Sold Total – the total sales price to the customer
- Delivered Total – the total price of all goods delivered to the customer
- Not Delivered Total – this shows the value of the outstanding items yet to be delivered
- Labor Hrs Total – the total number of hours sold to the customer. This includes the labor associated with each part as well as individual labor lines.
- Labor Hrs Delivered – displays the total of actual hours entered on work orders for this sales order
- Labor Hrs Remain – shows how much time is left on the job (Labor Hrs Total minus Labor Hrs Delivered)
- RFP Requested – the total dollar value of Requests for Payment sent to the customer
- RFP Credit Balance the amount of RFP payments that have not yet been applied to Delivery invoices
Clicking the Options button allows you to customize the report using a series of filters. Note: Some of these options are also available before you run the report when you select it in the reports module.
- Sales Order From Date – display sales orders created on or after this date
- Sales Order To Date – show sales orders created on or before this date
- Site – when using Multi-Site Inventory you can show sales orders attributed to a specific Site.
- Sales Order Status – filter the report for sales orders matching a specific Sales Order Status [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Filter – filter the report for SOs matching a specific class [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Type – use the Type field on the SO to find specific Sales Orders
- Sales Order Sales Person – show sales orders where a specific user is listed as the Sales Person
- Sales Order Technical Designer – display sales orders assigned to a particular Technical Designer
- Sales Order Project Manager – show only SOs that match a particular Project Manager
- Include Archived Sales Orders
- Show Only – show only sales orders that are marked as archived
- Don’t Show – show only sales orders that are NOT marked archived
- Show All – display all sales orders regardless of their archived status
- Next Install Date After – show sales orders after the date entered on the Next Install Date field
- Next Install Date Before – show sales orders before the date entered on the Next Install Date field
These options will sort the sales orders and summarize them by a particular filter. You can use multiple summary options to sort the list even further.
Customer groups sales orders for the same customer/job together as well as providing a total for the customer
Sales Rep shows all sales orders attributed to a specific salesperson together. Totals for the salesperson are also displayed.
Next Install Date groups the list by next install date
- Print – will print the found set of sales orders to your printer
- Save – will save a PDF of the report to the location you choose on your computer or network
- Email – attaches the report as a PDF to an email using your default email program
- View PDF – opens the PDF of the report so you can view it
- Update Report – refreshes the report using the options and summary settings described above
- Close – closes the Options pop-over window.