Sales Orders have three separate statuses, used to help navigate a job through various portions of a company’s workflow. The Product Manager Status is particularly designed for the inventory portion of the workflow. The product manager status can be automated to control the Billing and Overall Status of the sales order. Buyers and warehouse staff will use this status to help them find the sales orders that need to be addressed from an inventory or product point of view.
- To create a new PM Status, place your mouse in the first empty Item Name field and type the status name. You can also edit an existing status by clicking in the appropriate field.
- Type a number in the Sort Order field to organize the statuses in the order they will appear in drop-down lists.
- Place a check in the First checkbox next to the status you want automatically assigned to new sales orders.
- The Last checkbox will be the final product manager status. iPoint uses this to ensure that a sales order has been completed before archiving it.
- Using the Set Sales Order Status and Set Billing Status dropdowns to select associated statuses. This means that when the specific PM status is chosen, it will automatically update the SO and Billing statuses. Leave these fields blank to not adjust the other statuses.
- The blue X button will delete the specific status line.
- The Product Manager Status is used in the Sales Order module list to sort and filter the sales orders for use by buyers and warehouse managers.
- iPoint can send a notification to specific users based on a specific status: setup in Settings > Notification Builder
iPoint Version: 10.0316
Last modified: 19 Mar 2021
Thanks for your feedback.