Once iPoint is configured, and your data is loaded, it is time to train the people using the software. We have done our best to provide a wide variety of learning opportunities to match the learning styles of your team.
h3#(ipointuniversity). iPoint University
Every user has access to University on the iPoint dashboard under the iPoint Support module. Here you can load courses based on your role(s) in the company.
- Get started with the Overview course, selecting the class that matches your role. These courses provide a general overview of what you need to begin using iPoint.
- Enroll in various role-based courses to get more information about the software’s capabilities for your job. These videos will be a deeper dive into advanced processes.
Here’s how you do it:
- Open iPoint
- Click on the iPoint Support icon on the dashboard
- Click on the University button
- Find the Available Courses section of the University in the bottom left corner
- Enroll in the class entitled ** Overview ** will move the course into the My Courses section.
- Now, click on the ** Overview ** course to reveal classes for Sales, Accounting, Project Management, Purchasing Manager, Technicains, or Marketing.
- Click the Start button in the class to watch a series of videos that pertain to your role
- If you’d like a deeper dive into a specific module, go back to the Available Courses and enroll in any module to get thorough training about various features.
Once you have watched the videos in My Courses, you should be armed with the knowledge you need to start using iPoint!
Our online manual, the document you are currently reading, is accessible from your iPoint dashboard under the iPoint Support module. The manual is a searchable database of every feature in iPoint and is a great way to get a step-by-step guide to each part of iPoint, complete with screenshots and walkthrough videos.
Sometimes, you prefer one-on-one training with an iPoint specialist. Webinars allow you to ask questions and interact with your trainer. Additionally, we can use your company’s iPoint data to help teach your team how to use iPoint with your business processes. To sign up for Webinar Training, visit our webpage: https://ipointsolutions.net/training.