The Proposal reports pertain specifically to proposals. I know that is hard to believe, based on the reports’ names.
There are two available reports:
- Proposal Summary – provides highlights of the proposals in your system
- Mix Analysis – gives a breakdown of parts and labor and the aging of the job. This is the same report that is run in the Sales Order section of reports, so this link takes you to that page in the manual.
- Proposal Snap Shot – provides a financial overview of proposals and/or sales orders in a quick, simple to read view. This report also includes proposals that have been converted to sales orders.
Here are the details found on the Proposal Summary report:
- Design Name – this is the proposal number and name
- Total – the total sales value of the proposal
- Labor Hrs – how many hours have been quoted on the job
- Status what is the proposal status
- Reason Lost – when a proposal is lost the user is prompted to enter a reason. It is displayed here
- Grand Totals – total dollars and hours for the proposals included on the report are displayed in the footer
Note: Clicking on any proposal on the list will open the proposal in a new window
The following options help customize your report to provide the exact details you are looking for. Remember, you can combine multiple options to fine-tune the report even greater.
- Proposal From Date – displays proposals created on or after the date entered
- Proposal To Date – shows proposals created on or before the date
- Proposal Status – select proposals with a particular status
- Proposal Filter Class – use the class to display certain proposals
- Proposal Type – use the proposal type to choose proposals
- Proposal Sales Person – only show proposals where a specific user is a salesperson
- Proposal Technical Designer – show proposals where a certain individual is a technical designer
- Proposal Project Manager – only show certain project manager’s proposals
- *Include Archived Proposals – use the archived checkbox status on a proposal
- Show Only – only archived proposals will be displayed
- Don’t Show – only active proposals will be included
- Show All – all proposals will be displayed regardless of archived status
Customer – group all proposals together by the customer name
Sales Rep – group proposals together by the name of the salesperson
- Print – opens your computer’s print dialogue to print the report
- Save – save a PDF of the report to a computer or network directory
- Email – attach a PDF of the report to your system’s default email program
- View PDF – open the PDF on screen for viewing purposes
- Update Report – regenerate the report based on the filters and summary selections made above
- Close – close the options window
iPoint Version: 9.1201
Last modified: 1 Mar 2022
Thanks for your feedback.