The third phase of Learning is just to make sure your entire team is completing their tasks in iPoint. This is simply your opportunity to compare the goals you set earlier in the Wizard to the progress your team is making. You will notice that each of these metrics was tracked in the Learn 1 and Learn 2 phases of the Wizard. So just keep doing more of what you are doing!
This week, we are looking for your team to match the goals you set. If you remember, the past couple of weeks we were hoping your team would accomplish half of the goal you set. Now we are looking to meet the goals completely!
- Progress – this is how many of each document/metric your team has completed.
- Goal – these are the numbers you set back in the Setup phase multiplied by the number of weeks you’ve been in the Learn 3 tab. If you need to modify these goals, just click on the goal number and enter a new weekly count for that item.
- Not Yet means that your team hasn’t achieved your goals yet.
- DONE indicates that your goals have been met by your team. They must be RAWK STARS!
- Ignore this icon indicates that you have chosen not to track this metric. You can always clear the ignore box by clicking on it so that the Wizard tracks your progress in that category.
The last check for the Wizard is to see if your company is live in iPoint.
- Is everyone doing their work in iPoint?
- Have you closed down your previous software (or at least not entering any new data in your old software)?
If you answered Yes to those questions, then simply check the I’m Live and my business is running on iPoint option.
If you answered No, you can stay here for a while until you are ready to move forward.
By now you are an expert at this button. Click the It’s ninja time button to advance to the final tab of the Wizard.