Follow these steps:
- Open the invoice and find the delivered item you want to delete.
- Click the Delivered box that shows the quantity delivered. This opens a Transaction window.
- Click on the Delivered line that shows the quantity
- Select an inventory location to return the product to.
- Enter the quantity of the product being returned.
- Click the Return to Allocation button to return the product to the Allocation status or Return to Stock to completely remove the product back to Stock.
- Click Done at the bottom of the Transaction window
- Product that was Returned to Allocation is now marked as Allocated for this job.
- Product Returned to Stock is now fully removed and back in the location you selected.
Your product inventory has now been fully removed from the invoice. Note that this does not remove the sale line from the invoice. You’ll have to do that by clicking the trash can icon on the invoice next to the line you want to delete.