In the QuickBooks Data section, you can view this customer’s contact information synced between QuickBooks and iPoint.
At the top of the window, the Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- The left-hand column displays the information that was last synced to QuickBooks.
- The right-hand column displays the current information in iPoint.
You can use the tabs across the top of the screen to display various segments of the customer’s information.
- Name – includes account numbers, first, last, and company names, sales rep, tax rate, and payable terms.
- Address – displays both Bill To and Ship To addresses
- Contact Info – shows the phone numbers, email addresses, and other primary contact details
- Job Info – if the contact is a job, job-related details are displayed here.
Like in the top section, anything in the left column comes from Quickbooks, while the information in the right column reflects the information in iPoint.
iPoint Version: 9.0903
Last modified: 1 Mar 2022
Thanks for your feedback.