The Product tab of the Sales Order is where you manage the products that were sold to the customer.
This button takes you to the Product Manager where all the action happens. More details on the Product Manager here.
The Product Manager Status is a customizable list of steps that the purchasing department may use to track the status of the sales order on a product basis. A system administrator can customize these options in Settings > Pop Up Lists > Sales Order Product Manager Status. Users can sort the Sales Order list by this status. Automated Notifications (emails and texts) can also be triggered by this status.
This is also where you look to see a financial overview of the associated parts.
- Subtotal is the total sales price of all parts.
- Request Value indicates the total price of items that have been requested but have yet to be allocated or ordered.
- On Order Value shows the dollar amount of items that are currently on purchase orders but have not yet been received.
- Staged Value represents the sale price of items that have been received from a PO or staged from the warehouse, but not yet delivered to the customer.
- Delivered Value is the total price of all items that have been marked as delivered by a technician or project manager.
- Not Delivered Amount shows how much product has yet to be delivered to the customer. This is the calculation of the Subtotal minus the Delivered Value.
- Delivered Not Invoiced is another calculated field that takes the total price of Delivered Items minus the total of Invoices generated to date. Note: This flag is typically utilized by companies who are using the RFP billing system as an indicator that delivery invoices need to be generated. This field will turn green when there are products to be added to a delivery invoice. This flag will also turn the text on Product tab at the top of the screen green and set the $ billing flag on the sales order list.
The Memo tab is a place for Purchasing to keep information about this job. Information entered here is not used elsewhere in iPoint or on any reports.
The Product Requests tab provides details about each product request made on the Product Manager. You’ll be able to see the date the request was created, the user who placed the request, and the due date for the request. The Memo is the comment the requester made when placing the request.
Clicking on a specific Product Request opens the Purchase Request Manager filtered only to that request.
The Logs tab keeps a list of every Substitution made in the Product Manager