The calendar module opens a list of events on the schedule for the technician logged in to iPointTech on this device.
- Date – each group of work orders is separated by a date header. The date shown in red is today’s date.
- Time – the scheduled time as listed on the work order
- Work Order Name – the name typically has the work order number, technician name, and customer name. But the name can be customized by your system administrator so may appear slightly different.
- Description – the first few words of the work order description are displayed.
Tap or click on any work order to open the work order in the Work Order module.
Quick Links Bar
The bar at the bottom of the list of time entries provides an opportunity to:
- Refresh Screen – use this button to refresh time entries from the server.
- < and > – the arrow buttons help you navigate to subsequent pages of time entries. Based on your settings, you can define how many time entries appear on a single screen. Use the arrows to move forward and backward in the list of entries.
- Gear – the gear icon lets you navigate to a specific page of time entries
- First Page
- Last Page
- Nth Page – where you define the value for N