The Sales Order Labor Time report provides a quick snapshot of the time sold versus the time used on sales orders. This is a great report for forecasting the amount of technicians time needed to complete the sold work. Note: Click on a sales order to open it in a new window.
Available information includes:
- Ref # – the sales order name and number. If you are sorting the report by Customer you’ll see the total time needed to complete open sales orders for a particular customer.
- Hours – this is the total number of hours sold on sales orders
- Hrs Used – the total of all time already completed on each sales order
- Used Pct – this percentage gives a quick indication of how much work is left to do. If the number is greater than 100%, you’ll know your team has worked more hours on the job than have been sold to the customer.
- Hrs Rem. – how many unused hours are left on the job?
Clicking the Options button allows you to customize the report using a series of filters. Note: Some of these options are also available before you run the report when you select it in the reports module.
- Sales Order From Date – display sales orders created on or after this date
- Sales Order To Date – show sales orders created on or before this date
- Site – when using Multi-Site Inventory you can show sales orders attributed to a specific Site.
- Sales Order Status – filter the report for sales orders matching a specific Sales Order Status [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Filter – filter the report for SOs matching a specific class [ Read More ]
- Sales Order Type – use the Type field on the SO to find specific Sales Orders
- Sales Order Sales Person – show sales orders where a specific user is listed as the Sales Person
- Sales Order Technical Designer – display sales orders assigned to a particular Technical Designer
- Sales Order Project Manager – show only SOs that match a particular Project Manager
- Include Archived Sales Orders
- Show Only – show only sales orders that are marked as archived
- Don’t Show – show only sales orders that are NOT marked archived
- Show All – display all sales orders regardless of their archived status
- Next Install Date After – show sales orders after the date entered on the Next Install Date field
- Next Install Date Before – show sales orders before the date entered on the Next Install Date field
- Labor Phase – display the amount of time used in a particular labor phase for each sales order. If the sales order has PreWire, Trim, and Finish labor phases, choosing Finish will only display the hours associated with that labor phase.: NEW in 9.0924
These options will sort the sales orders and summarize them by a particular filter. You can use multiple summary options to sort the list even further.
Customer groups sales orders for the same customer/job together as well as providing a total for the customer
Sales Rep shows all sales orders attributed to a specific salesperson together. Totals for the salesperson are also displayed.
Next Install Date groups the list by next install date
- Print – will print the found set of sales orders to your printer
- Save – will save a PDF of the report to the location you choose on your computer or network
- Email – attaches the report as a PDF to an email using your default email program
- View PDF – opens the PDF of the report so you can view it
- Update Report – refreshes the report using the options and summary settings described above
- Close – closes the Options pop-over window.