A customer’s credit memos are available here.
At the top of the credit memo window are two icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Search – the magnifying glass opens a filter field. Enter an alpha-numeric phrase and click the Filter button to find a specific subset of credit memos.
- Plus Icon opens a new, blank credit memo for this customer.
The invoice list shows:
- Credit Memo Number and Description
- The Date someone created the credit memo
- Total of the credit memo and the unpaid Balance Due
- Status of the credit memo
- Once the credit memo has been archived, a red Archived is displayed on the left side.
Tap on a credit memo to see the full document in the Accounting module.
Note: The Credit Memo module has not been optimized for the mobile view. So you might find it easier to use a computer to view/edit a credit memo.
iPoint Version: 9.0814
Last modified: 21 Apr 2022
Thanks for your feedback.