The first viewing option is to decide who and how to view within your Schedule Simple Calendar. If you view to the left of the Calendar, you will notice a Sidebar with several options such as:
- Filters Applied
- Calendar Settings
- User Calendar Preferences
Within the Filters Applied options, there are multiple filters you can apply to the calendar to display the events that are desired it is separated by Calendar Source, Event Filters, Resource/Staff Filters, Other Filters and Color Calendar Events by...
- Calendar Source – This allows you to select and filter the Calendar down to only reflect sources you would like to appear on the calendar. This includes Work Orders, Events, Project Milestones, Assignments, Activities and Office Holidays.
- Event Filters – This option section includes a Wildcard Search and Event Status. You can enter the keywords into the Wildcard Search to filter events based on the text you have entered. With Event Status option, you can narrow down the events based on which status they are placed in.
- Resource/Staff Filters – This Section allows you to select which Calendar Group and Users you would like to have displayed within your Calendar. By selecting the dropdown for Resource Group, you can select which Calendar Group you would like displayed. By selecting the User Resources option, you can choose which User’s events will be displayed. Choosing a calendar group will cause only those individuals to be displayed, regardless of the calendar view.
- Other Filters – This option allows you to filter your events in the calendar to only display those related to a specific project. By selecting the Associated Project option, a new window will appear to either search or select the desired Project from.
- Color Calendar Events by.. – This option allows you to view the event’s colors based on either Staff Resources or Event Status. Staff Resource reflects the events in the calendar by the color that is assigned to the User in Settings Module>Users>(Selected User)>Calendar Settings. Event Status reflects the colors of the events based on the associated colors that are assigned to the status. This can be done in Settings Module>Pop-Up Lists