The Sales Orders section presents a list of all sales orders for this customer.
At the top of the list is a filter field. Use this field to quickly find a specific sales order, searching Sales Order Name or Salesperson.
For each sales order in the list, you can see:
- Reference id and sales order name
- Total – total amount for the sales order
- Rep – sales rep name
- Status – Sales order status
- Created the name of the person who created the sales order and the date it was created
You will see Archived along the left edge of a sales order that has been archived.
View/Edit Sales Order Details
To view or edit sales order details:
- Click on an individual sales order in the list
- The sales order will open in the Sales Orders module
At the bottom of the list, you can define the Default Retainage for the customer. This is the percentage of each invoice that is withheld from payment until the job is complete. Note: In order for the retention amount to be applied to invoices, your system administrator will need to activate retention in Settings > Module Settings > Proposals > Accounting > Enable Retention Tracking
Finally, at the bottom right corner of the Sales Orders window, you’ll see the financial history for the customer, including:
- Total Sold – the total of all sales orders sold to the customer
- Total Due – the unpaid amount
- Available Credit – the total amount due to the customer on credits entered in Accounting