The Sales Orders section presents a list of all sales orders for this customer.
At the top of the list is a filter field. Use this field to quickly find a specific sales order, searching Sales Order Name or Salesperson.
For each sales order in the list, you can see:
- Reference id and sales order name
- Total – total amount for the sales order
- Rep – sales rep name
- Status – Sales order status
- Created the name of the person who created the sales order and the date it was created
You will see Archived along the left edge of a sales order that has been archived.
View/Edit Sales Order Details
To view or edit sales order details:
- Click on an individual sales order in the list
- The sales order will open in the “Sales Orders module” :https://ipointsolutions.net/manual/1/en/topic/sales-orders
At the bottom of the list, you can define the Default Retainage for the customer. Retention is the percentage of each invoice that a customer withholds from payment until the job is complete.
Note: In order for the retention amount to be applied to invoices, your system administrator will need to activate retention in Settings > Module Settings > Proposals > Accounting > Enable Retention Tracking
Finally, at the bottom right corner of the Sales Orders window, you’ll see the financial history for the customer, including:
- Total Sold – the total of all sales orders sold to the customer
- Total Due – the unpaid amount
- Available Credit – the total amount due to the customer on credits entered in Accounting