The list of Payments shows money received from the customer.
At the top of the window are three icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Magnifying Glass opens a filter window where you can search for a specific phrase or term. Once filtered, the list of payments will show matching entries.
- Plus Icon opens a new, blank payment screen for this customer.
The payment list shows:
- Payment amount
- Check – if the transaction has a check number, it will be displayed
- What Type of payment method was used
- The Date the payment was received
- The Credit or available open balance that is not tied to any invoice
Tap on any payment record to view the full details, including invoice application, payment memo, and a check image (if utilized).
The total of all displayed payments is displayed at the bottom of the list.
iPoint Version: 9.0828
Last modified: 4 Apr 2022
Thanks for your feedback.