The Estimates list shows estimates for the customer. Remember, an estimate is a simplified proposal, more like an invoice with no inventory or payment options.
At the top of the Estimates window are three icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Magnifying Glass searches for specific estimates using a wildcard search. Enter the word or phrase and click Filter to display only estimates containing that word or phrase.
- Plus Icon opens a new, blank estimate for this customer.
The proposal list shows:
- Estimate Number
- The Date of the estimate
- The Total value of the estimate
- Once the estimate has been archived, a red Archived is displayed on the left side.
Tap on an estimate to see the full details.
Note: The Estimate module has not been optimized for mobile view. So you might find it easier to use a computer to create an estimate.
iPoint Version: 9.0814
Last modified: 21 Apr 2022
Thanks for your feedback.