Shipping speeds are used on Purchase Order to designate the type of shipping being requested. Once a shipping speed is selected, iPoint will calculate the expected receive date on the PO.
- Click in the first empty Item Name field to enter a new shipping speed. Or, you can click in an existing shipping speed to edit it.
- Place a number in the Sort Order field to organize the list in a specific order. You can use whole numbers (i.e. 7) or decimals (i.e. 3.5).
- Type a number in the Days to Receive field to state how long the shipping speed takes. iPoint uses this number plus the current date to calculate the Expected Receive date on the PO.
- The blue Delete Item button will remove the specific shipping speed line item.
- Shipping speeds are used on purchase orders to designate the type of shipping requested from a vendor.
- Shipping speeds and Expected dates are printed on the physical PO and can also be included in the subject line of the email to your vendor.
Last modified: 28 Feb 2019
Thanks for your feedback.