- Open the Work Order
- Click the Tasks/Parts button in the top right corner of the screen
- Make sure the Parts List tab is active
- Click on the delivered part you want to remove – this moves the part details into the center section of the screen
- Click the Options button
- Find the Return link and click on it
- Choose the Location you want to Return To
- Enter the Quantity to be returned. Note: You cannot return more quantity than has been delivered.
- Click Save Return
- Enter the Required Return Memo and click Continue
- Now you will note that the Delivered number will be reduced by the quantity you entered. And the Allocated field will increase by the same number.
- Additionally, you’ll see that the This Item tab shows the part in the location you chose in step 7 above.
- Now you have three options:
- Transfer – enter a new location to transfer the part into. The part will still be allocated to the job.
- Deliver – redeliver the part to the customer on the work order.
- Remove – this will un-allocate the part making it available to stage for another job.
- Enter Transfer To, Transfer Qty, and press Save Removal
Last modified: 25 Oct 2023
Thanks for your feedback.