In the Estimates section, you can see a list of estimates created for this customer.
An estimate is an invoice without any payment details. In other words, this is a simple way to quote a price to a customer without building a proposal and converting it to a sales order.
To search for a specific estimate, enter text in the Filter field at the top of the estimate list. The list will be reduced to estimates matching the search string you entered.
Click the red X to clear the search string.
For each estimate in the list, you can see:
- Estimate reference number
- Date: Date the estimate was created
- Total: The total quoted amount
You will see Archived along the left edge of an estimate if it has been archived.
View/Edit Estimate Details
To view or edit estimate details:
- Click on an estimate in the list
- The estimate will open in the Accounting module
Create a New Estimate
- Click the New Estimate button
- A new estimate will open in the Accounting module
Learn more about the Estimates section by watching the Estimates video: