The Summary shows a list of Purchase Orders. The report shows:
- PO number
- The date the PO was created
- If the Purchase Order has been submitted
- If the PO has been Received in Full
- The Total value of the PO
When you first click on the Summary Report you are presented with a number of Summary and Filter options to fine-tune the report. Make your selections, as described below, and press the green Run Report button to generate the report. The red Cancel button simply closes the pop-over window and returns you to the Reports list.
Once the report has been generated, you can click the Options button to modify your Summary and Filter settings.
Summarize and Filter
- Summarize By Vendor: check this box to display the total of all parts ordered from a specific vendor.
- Filter From PO Date: the line report will display purchases created after this date.
- Filter To PO Date: transactions displayed occurred prior to this date.
- Filter Vendor: displays transaction for one particular vendor.
- Filter PO Submitted: only displays POs that have been marked Submitted (sent to vendor).
- Filter PO Received in Full: only displays line items where the entire PO was fully received.
Note: You can combine checkboxes and filters to return more detail in summarizing. For example, adding one or more filters will narrow the information displayed.
- View PDF: the filtered report will be created as a PDF and opened with the default PDF viewing application on the computer.
- Print: the filtered report will be sent to the printer, opening the computer’s print dialogue for printer settings.
- Save: the generated PDF will be available to save to your computer, opening the computer’s Save window.
- Email: the PDF report is attached to your default email program so you can send it to the recipient of your choice.
- Close and Update: the on-screen report will be updated based on the modified summary and filter settings.