The Summary shows a list of Purchase Orders. The report shows:
- PO Number
- The date the PO was created
- The date when the Purchase Order was submitted
- The date when the PO was marked Received in Full
- The Total value of the PO
When you first click on the Summary Report you are presented with several Summary and Filter options to fine-tune the report. Make your selections, as described below, and press the green Run Report button to generate the report. The red Cancel button closes the pop-over window and returns you to the Reports list.
Once the report has been generated, you can click the Options button to modify your Summary and Filter settings.
Summarize and Filter
- Summarize By Vendor: check this box to group the purchase orders on the report by the vendor.
- Filter From PO Date: the report will display purchase orders created after this date.
- Filter To PO Date: POs displayed occurred prior to this date.
- Filter Vendor: displays transactions for one particular vendor.
- Filter PO Submitted: only displays POs that have been marked Submitted (sent to the vendor).
- Filter PO Received in Full: only displays line items where the entire PO was fully received.
- View PDF: the filtered report will be created as a PDF and opened with the default PDF viewing application on the computer.
- Print: the filtered report will be sent to the printer, opening the computer’s print dialogue for printer settings.
- Save: the generated PDF will be available to save to your computer, opening the computer’s Save window.
- Email: the PDF report is attached to your default email program so that you can send it to the recipient of your choice.
- Close and Update: the on-screen report will be updated based on the modified summary and filter settings.
Exporting the expense report into a spreadsheet program is simple, using the instructions available here: Dashboard > Exporting.
Here is a list of export field names along with their field name on the Expense Entry. (e.g., field_Name – field description on the PO)
- c_po_report_sort_field_1 – a system sort field that is not helpful when exporting to Excel
- c_po_report_sort_field_2 – another system sort field – won’t be helpful
- c_submitted_Date – the date the Purchase Order was marked submitted in iPoint
- creation_Date – the date someone created the PO
- flag_Received_All – if the PO has been marked Received In Full, this column will display a “1.”
- flag_Submitted – if the purchase order was flagged as Submitted, this column would display a “1.”
- id_Serial – the purchase order number
- received_All_Date – the date when every line item on the PO was marked as received
- received_Expected_Date – the Expected Receive date defined on the purchase order
- total_Grand_Stored – the total of all PO line items
- vendor_Name – the name of the vendor where the PO was submitted
- Globals::PO_Summary_Report_Filter_Dates – this is a system sort field that is not worth exporting
Note: any field that starts with an s_ is a summary field and is not helpful when exporting to Excel.