The Credit Memo Status, much like the Invoice Status, helps users know the status of a credit memo. Pretty tricky, huh? For example, you might include a status of Submitted so that iPoint users know that the credit memo has been sent/submitted to the customer.
- Place your cursor in the first available blank space and type the name of the credit memo status.
- Repeat until all statuses have been entered.
- Use the Sort Order field to organize the statuses into the order you prefer.
- The First checkbox should be selected on the default status of a new credit memo.
- The Last checkbox signifies the status when the credit memo has been fully processed.
- To delete an individual Credit Memo Status, click the blue X at the end of the line you wish to remove.
- The Credit Memo status is set on the bottom right-hand corner of the Credit Memo.
- The Status can be used to sort and filter Credit Memos in the Credit memo list.