Welcome to the iPoint Manual
My name is Winston, and I’m the iPoint Ninja. I’m glad you found the manual for the most powerful end-to-end business platform you will ever need! My role is to help you conquer chaos and help your business thrive!
This manual is updated daily as we add new features and define more processes. We keep it online so that we can update it at a moment’s notice!
The Table of Contents over there on the left-hand side of the screen is a clickable listing of chapters and topics available to you.
- First, you’ll see the Welcome section. If you are a new iPoint Community Member, this should be your first stop as we detail how to get started, contact our crack Support and Training teams, and learn what is new and upcoming in iPoint.
- Next, you’ll see the general overview of the Dashboard which shows how to get around the software.
- The next sections are alphabetized by Module Name. Each of the icons on the iPoint dashboard has a corresponding chapter in the manual.
- Finally, you’ll see chapters dedicated to our online Web Portal and a section for our various Mobile Access options.
Use the Manual
You have several ways to access the information in this manual:
- On the iPoint Dashboard, click the Support module to reveal a search box. Type what you are looking for, and I will open the manual to the appropriate page matching your query.
- Visit: ipointsolutions.net/manual In fact, you should bookmark this site for quick access.
- Finally, if you’re a print-manual person, you’re welcome to download the iPoint Manual as a PDF and print to your heart’s content (you’ll find the download link at the end of the Table of Contents). The PDF is updated quarterly, so it doesn’t always have the latest deets.
Manual Pro Tips
Here are a few tips to get you started:
- Use the search bar at the top of the screen to search for a keyword or phrase
- Click on the triangle in front of each chapter to expand the subtopics available
- Many modules have a Frequently Asked Questions section as the last part of the chapter
- Click on images in the manual to zoom in
- Click the orange links throughout the manual to access any additional/related information
- Click the printer icon in the top-right corner to print the page you’re currently viewing
- Warnings are marked with a red warning box
- Important information is marked with a blue infobox
If you have questions or concerns, please contact us:
Phone: (800) 535-4101