The Item Manufacturer is one of three filters used on the Item Master to help users quickly find products in the iPoint database. The three filters are Manufacturer, Category, and Type.
- Place your cursor in the first empty Item Name field and type in the Item Manufacturer name.
- Enter a number in the Sort Order field to help organize your manufacturers.
- You can edit a Manufacturer by simply clicking in the field and changing it.
- To delete an Item Manufacturer, simply click the blue Delete Item button to remove that specific line.
- The Item Manufacturer is set on the Item Details screen in Items > select an item > Item Details
- Item Manufacturer is used to perform a Google search for product images.
- Users can choose a manufacturer when adding products to a Proposal, Change Order, Project, Work Order, Invoice, and Purchase Order.
- Item Manufacturer can be used as a filter to display and print particular items on a Proposal, Change Order, or Sales Order.
- The Project Task list can be created utilizing the Item Manufacturer on a filter.
- Several reports in the Reports module can be filtered using a specific Manufacturer.
Last modified: 6 May 2020
Thanks for your feedback.