Clicking the Main Text tab shows only the text portion of the cover page. This is the text that is displayed when the Custom text selection is made on the Cover Page Main screen.
The text is displayed in three layers; left, center, and right justified. At the bottom of the screen, directly under the text preview window, are three dots.
- Clicking on the left-hand dot activates the left-justified text layer.
- Clicking on the center dot activates the center-justified text layer.
- Clicking the right dot activates, you guessed it, the right-justified text layer.
Once activated, you can click on the cover page and type to edit the text or choose a Merge Text from the drop-down menu and insert onto the specific layer.
Select Merge Text: The cover page can include details from the individual proposals as you print them. To place merge text on the cover page:
- Choose an option from the Select Merge Text drop-down
- Place the cursor on the cover page where you want the merge text to be displayed.
- Click the Insert button.
For a description of each merge field, click here.
- Highlight the text to be formatted
- Locate the Format menu at the top of the FileMaker window
- Choose the Font, Color, Size, or Style you want to modify. This works much like your standard word processing software.