The Projects list shows all active projects for the customer. Remember, a project is the labor portion of work, so the list might include stand-alone Service projects as well as the labor for Sales Orders.
At the top of the window are three icons:
- Back Arrow takes you back to the customer details screen.
- Magnifying Glass searches for a specific project using a wildcard search. Enter the word or phrase and click Filter to display only projects containing that word or phrase.
- Plus Icon opens a new, blank project for this customer.
The proposal list shows:
- Project Name and Number
- Description of the work on the project
- The Phase of the project
- If the project is completed, a red Archived will be displayed on the left edge of the project.
Tap on any project to see the full details of the proposal.
Note: The Project module has not been optimized for the mobile view. So you might find it easier to use a computer to work on a project.